Section 32-2 House Moving

No person shall move any house or building upon or across the public streets or sidewalks without a written permit from the director of public works upon the deposit of a good and sufficient bond to cover damage done to any street or sidewalk or to any property of any person.
(Code 1981, § 4-1027)
State Law References: Housemovers, G.S. 20-356 et seq.