Each person doing business in the town as a peddler, solicitor or transient vendor shall file with the clerk, on a form to be provided for the purpose, a statement setting forth the following information:
- Name and address of individual filing the statement.
- Name and address of principal or employer if individual is an agent or employee.
- Credentials showing relationship of agent or employee.
- Description of individual filing statement including height, weight, sex, age, color and distinguishing characteristics, if any.
- The goods to be sold or offered for sale, or the type of services to be rendered.
- The period of time during which the business will be carried on in the town.
- Description of automobile or other vehicle to be used in the business, including the make, model, body style, color and license number.
(Code 1981, § 6-1032)